Universal Cycles Case Study
Universal Cycles utilized our Web-Based Point-of-Sale with Integrated Content Management (CMS). This system has let the company save hundreds of man-hours in managing in-store and online inventory as well as allowed the company to grow and become one of the largest bicycle equipment resellers in the United States.
With this web solution, customers of Universal Cycles can:
- Purchase Securely Online
- Build a Custom Bike or Wheel
- Track Orders
- Sign-up for the Newsletter
- Place a Classified Ad
- & More!
The administrative area allows personnel to manage many aspects such as:
- Updating Website Content
- Making In-store Sales with the Online Point-of-Sale
- Customer Orders & Tracking Status
- Product Inventory & Availability
- Vendor Management & Re-ordering
- Users & Permissions
- News & Events
- Classified Ads
- & More!
Employees can do it all with just the push of a button; it's a breeze! Everything can be done without having to know any special programming or utilize any special software because everything is web-based and secured.
neturf net'turf, n.
1. A place, or territory, on the internet; a developed piece of internet real estate; a website application. 2. An interactive business solutions company.